miércoles, 27 de mayo de 2009

session 2

My favorite peace of technolgy is my laptop, also known as a notebook.
It is a personal computer designed for mobile use. I got it in 22 January 2007 for my birthday, and i was really happy for that!! it is white and so cute!

Well, the laptop isn´t a peace of technology too hard to use, in fact is easy and funny!
I use it everyday, for a lot of things. For example, when i´m boring i can use it for play a game, or go to the Internet and go to Facebook, or another page of Internet. I like to listen music, EVERYDAY! so i can download music from Ares ( a program for that), and listen new music.
Mmm there are many things that i can do with my laptop! I can chat with my friends, watch pictures of my family, to do the works for the College, looking for information for my tests and another things. That´s why i like so much my laptop! `cause i can use it for a lot of things!

... BUt honestly , i think that it isn`t a peace of technology that i couldn`t live without it... in fact before that i got it, my life was the same.

4 comentarios:

Fernii 27 de mayo de 2009, 15:28  

Conita!! :) now i uderstand why you always are in facebook and msn xD. Yes I think that's important because you can do a lot of things at the same time :D
take care! see you in college!

Paula Treuer 27 de mayo de 2009, 16:37  

so that's what you do when you should be studing...jajjaj I guess if I'd had one, I would spent all day using it too. kisses :D

Constanza 30 de mayo de 2009, 18:21  

Hi!

I like my notebook too! Specially since it's portable so I can use it anywhere in my house, even laying in my bed in a cold night! hehe!

See you!
Bye

DaniDíaz 11 de junio de 2009, 9:56  

I want a laptot! Because i could be on bed and in facebook at the same time!